Thousands of people are injured every year in bus accidents in Chicago. Often these injuries are very serious, as passengers do not wear seat belts while riding on most buses. Attorneys at the Abels & Annes, P.C. law firm have previously and currently represent several clients from the Chicago area that have been injured in bus accidents. We have represented passengers injured on CTA, PACE, Greyhound, and private chartered buses.
Bus accidents can result in injuries such as:
- Fractures (broken bones) that require surgical repair
- Head injuries
- Back & neck injuries
- And in some cases even death.
Injured in a Chicago Bus Accident?
We will work to help you get a financial recovery for your pain and suffering from a bus accident injury in Chciago that may include: medical expenses, disfigurement, loss of normal life, loss of income, and any other losses sustained in the accident. We also look to recover present and future costs when representing an injured person.
If you have been injured in a bus accident in Chicago, Illinois, request a Free Case Consultation or call (312) 924-7575 to speak with a personal injury lawyer now.
- Lawsuit Filed Over Fatal Megabus Crash in Illinois A Megabus crash last summer caused injuries to a passenger and left her disabled and disfigured, according to a new lawsuit filed in Cook County. The ....
- Driver and Passenger Hurt After CTA Bus Hits at Least 20 Parked Cars on Kedzie Avenue in Chicago In late December, a northbound Chicago Transit Authority (CTA) bus reportedly crashed into at least 20 parked cars and damaged a laundry business on ....
- 18 Injured in Chicago Heights PACE Bus Crash At least 18 people were hurt in a recent accident when the PACE suburban bus they were passengers on struck an automobile in Chicago Heights. ....