Tsunami Relief Fund
David Abels would like to thank all of his friends and clients who have been so supportive since the December 26th, 2004 Southeast Asian Tsunami, and for all the help and patience during the search for his brother Ben.
Since the Tsunami, with the help of friends the Abels family raised more than $100,000 to aid the survivors of the disaster. For more information on how to help or donate, please visit the Ben Abels Tsunami Relief Fund at www.benabels.com.
Below are several links related to Ben Abels:
- Frantic Families of the Missing Taking Action on Their Own
- Asian Tsunami: One Year Later
- Effort to identify tsunami victims grinds on
- Families remember loved ones killed in tsunami
- Evanston Dad Asks For Public's Help In Finding Son
- Families mourn 12 Americans known killed
David Abels searches for his brother Ben on Phi Phi Island, Thailand
|Investigator Steve Trujillo, David Abels, Matt Sullivan of Bolder, Colorado, and Investigator Eric James in Krabi, Thailand|
|David Abels and Investigator Eric James on Phi Phi Island, Thailand|
|Phi Phi Island, December 31, 2004 Thai Military searching the beach.|