Connor QuinnAssociate Attorney
Fax: (312) 924-7555 100 N LaSalle St #1710
Chicago, Illinois 60602
An Aggressive Injury Lawyer With Proven Results
Super Lawyers Honors
In 2020, Connor was selected as a Super Lawyers Rising Star. This honor is only given to 2.5% of attorneys under the age of 40 in the State of Illinois.
A native Chicagoan, Connor grew up on the Northwest side and graduated from St. Ignatius College Prep. From there he attended DePaul University as an undergraduate earning a Bachelor’s Degree in Political Science.
Connor then attended DePaul University Law School. He took classes at night, and worked at law firms during the day, giving him the practical experience he would need once he graduated.
Graduating a semester early, he received his Juris Doctor from DePaul, excelling in civil procedure and torts.
While a law student, Connor gained a wide array of experience working for law firms that handle criminal, administrative, as well as personal injury cases.
Connor is a Member of the Illinois Bar
Prior Work Experience
After passing the bar exam, Connor worked at law firms handling a wide array of different personal injury matters. During this time Connor gained experience in courtrooms throughout Cook County and the surrounding counties.
Within months of becoming a licensed attorney, Connor was handling depositions and jury trials in the Cook County Law Division. As a young attorney, he was handling cases on his own against seasoned insurance defense attorneys, and had great success doing so.
Associate Attorney at Abels & Annes
In 2018, Connor brought this experience to Abels & Annes and has continued to hone his legal skills ever since. A persuasive and successful trial lawyer, Connor has captured the respect of clients and jurors alike.
Connor has brought numerous cases to trial, advocating for his clients in front of judges and juries. He has trial experience in cases ranging from auto accidents involving pedestrians and cars, to slip and falls, and even bar fight injuries.
Connor builds trusting relationships with his clients as he handles their cases from start to settlement or trial. He helps his clients navigate the complexities and challenges of taking on insurance companies. He has been successful in getting his clients the results that they deserve.
Connor believes in fighting for just compensation on behalf of his clients. He knows that being injured in an accident can be a traumatic and life changing ordeal.
Connor has the skills, knowledge, and courtroom experience to ensure that everyone he represents receives strong legal advocacy. He is always there for his clients, whether it be in person or via telephone to answer any questions and to offer guidance.
- Connor is a member of the following organizations:
- The Illinois Trial Lawyers Association
- The Chicago Bar Association
- The Illinois State Bar Association
Verdicts at Trial
Connor has won the following recent verdicts at trial for his clients:
- $68,768 jury verdict for a client who was rear ended by a car and suffered back injuries. During the trial the defense argued that the Plaintiff was at fault and did not suffer any injuries following the accident. (Daoud v. Miller, 2016 L 8011)
- $106,392 jury verdict for a client who suffered a broken nose against a bar for negligent security in a bar fight. During the trial the defense argued that the bar was not liable for the Plaintiff’s injuries, but Connor was successful in arguing that the bar had a duty to protect the Plaintiff. (Medrano Herrera v. Toju Bay, Inc., 2016 L 9472)
Personal Injury Settlements
At Abels & Annes P.C., Connor has helped his clients obtain numerous settlements from insurance companies for injuries that they have suffered, including the following:
- $75,500 settlement for a pedestrian accident. Our client was struck by a vehicle while walking in a crosswalk in Chicago. The client sustained a partial tear of his shoulder ligaments, and treated the injury with physical therapy.
- $100,000 insurance policy limits settlement for a client who was involved in a rear-end accident on the highway. The client suffered lower back injuries that were treated without surgery.
- $68,000 settlement for a client who was injured during a rear-end accident. The client suffered neck and back injuries that were treated with physical therapy and steroid injections.
- $50,000 insurance policy limits settlement for a client who was the victim on a t-bone accident, in which the at-fault driver fled from the scene of the accident. The client suffered a fractured left wrist.
- $69,380 settlement for a family of three that was rear ended on the highway in suburban Cook County. Each of the family members suffered neck and back injuries that were treated with physical therapy.
- $74,500 settlement for a married couple who was rear-ended in Chicago. The clients were able to treat their injuries through physical therapy.